The Longview, Texas Area Heat Pump Specialists
No heat coming from your heat pump? Before you call Alco Air to schedule a repair for you Longview, Texas area home or business, try these tips first:
Before You Call – Heat Pump Troubleshooting Checklist
- Thermostat – The temperature should be set above the current room temperature. The system switch should be set to “HEAT” or “AUTO” and the fan switch should be set to “ON” or “AUTO.” If the furnace is not turning on, try setting the thermostat to a higher temperature.
- Filter – If the airflow seems weak, change your air filter. A dirty filter can disrupt airflow.
- Registers – Check registers to make sure they are open and not obstructed.
- Power – Check the power disconnect switch at the indoor and outdoor locations to make sure the power is on.
- Fuse Breaker – Check the fuse breaker at the electrical panel to make sure power is on.
Sometimes a simple fix is all you need! However, if you try the tips on this checklist and your heat pump is still not heating, then Alco Air will be glad to provide you with a professional solution.
To meet with one of our expert heat pump technicians, contact us online, or call 430-201-3880 .Contact Us